One-year courses perfect for those who have previously struggled with education and leave school with few or no qualifications
What will I learn?
The Foundation Studies course gives you the opportunity to gain an entry or foundation qualification while improving your social and communication skills, developing great
er independence and improving your life skills.
Where will it lead?
At the end of the course you could apply for another course at John Leggott or another college or transfer to the workplace.
No specific entry requirements.
You will complete Maths, English and ICT assignments throughout the year.
You may like to take part in many of the enrichment activities around the College, such as Duke of Edinburgh Award, First Aid, Sign Language and Pre-Driving.
If you have any queries about this course please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
To apply for a place on this course visit our Apply Now page
Why Choose Us
1. Recognised qualifications - work towards English, Maths and IT qualifications to support your progression to higher level study or employment.
2. Small department - support is tailored to your individual needs to help you be your best.
3. Personalised programme - tasters in subjects such as drama, business and sport are arranged according to your interests.
4. Work placements - spend a day a week with a local organisation gaining work experience.
5. 100% progression in 2013 - we work hard to ensure you get to where you want to be at the end of the course.